Can your smile be repaired with dental implants? With dental implants, you can have natural-looking implants placed directly into your jawbone for a sturdy hold. A full smile awaits with dental implants and their many amazing benefits:
– Dental implants are stunningly durable and can potentially last a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Dental implants can be produced and shaped to fit comfortably in the spaces left behind by missing teeth.
– Dentures can shift around inside your mouth, and can often come loose when tough or chewy food such a steak is consumed, but dental implants will hold fast in nearly any circumstance, allowing you to eat any foods you desire.
– When your implants are placed on your jawbone, a process called Osseointegration takes place in which the bone will grow stronger and healthier and will come to support the implant better.
– Dental implants can repair a facial structure that has been damaged due to lost or missing teeth, which often results in your face appearing much more sunken in, weaker, and older looking.
No matter which option for your tooth replacement care you choose between dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures, Dr. Timothy Collier and our team at Dental Associates of Manchester will ensure that you get the care and quality your smile requires. If you would like to come visit us at our dentist office in Manchester, Iowa, please schedule an appointment at 563-927-4746. Come in today to learn all about the joys of a tooth replacement!